They warp, wrap-around, casting us into moments we couldn’t write alongside faces we wouldn’t have found. This is the brilliance of a bend.
The Exchange District has been the heart of Winnipeg since our city was founded. Arts, culture and community come together to come alive. Steps from the Red River, this is where you’ll find beautiful things to hear, see, taste and now, with the opening of The Bend, a beautiful place to live.
A blend of Winnipeg’s historic original brick and modern styling from architects 5468796 creates a fusion at the cutting edge, or perhaps evolving bend, of Winnipeg’s unique identity. Expect exposed beams, hard-bitten concrete, and modern styling, while staying in touch with the city’s roots through the original brick and historic location. A treed courtyard, rooftop patio, lounge, and proximity to the Red River mean that nature is never far.
- Located in Winnipeg’s Iconic Exchange District
- 70 bars and restaurants within walking distance
- Walkable, bikeable, and plenty of public transit
- Minutes from Red River College, pathways, and parks
- Surrounded by Canada’s best 20th-century architecture
- Proximity to The Manitoba Museum, Winnipeg Art Gallery and many art galleries and spaces
- Home to Fringe Festival, Jazz Fest, and MEME
Use two fingers to zoom into map details
ARTS + ENTERTAINMENT
HEALTH + WELLNESS
EAT + DRINK
- Health studio
- Co-working and resident lounge areas
- 1500 sq ft of shared deck space
- Treed interior courtyard
- Pet friendly with a dedicated dog run
- Keyless smartphone entry
- Secure parcel delivery
Following the core tenets of Scandinavian styling, these suites are made to be lived in, moved in, and breathed in. Bright, open spaces allow you to find your calm, and feel like you’re home. Incorporated greenery creates natural spaces to stop in, relax, and pass through once you’re ready. With a selection of room layouts and bedrooms, there’s something for everyone. Once you find your suite, you’ve found your home.
- 1-2 Bedroom Suites
- Priced from $1100 (1b/1b) — $2200 (2b/2b)
- Designed for lots of natural light and views
- Scandinavian interior styling
You’re home for a while.
The confluence of old and new means there’s a home type for everyone. Choose the hominess of the heritage building at 90 Alexander or the modern expanse of the new at 100 Alexander.
Interested? Let us get in touch.
Or visit our display suite today.